Yikes, is it that time of the year already? What happened to January?!
Valentine’s Day really is the marmite of holidays. Some people dread it, whilst others seize any opportunity to spoil their significant other – buying into all that commercial crap and paying through the nose for a bunch of roses, just to tick the right romantic boxes.
The truth is I think most of us would be happy with being treated like a queen 365 days a year but since we can’t all have that, Valentine’s gifts are a great way of showing your beau some appreciation. Here’s a bit of inspiration and a massive hint to my boyfriend…
- The Life Changing Magic of Not Giving a Fuck by Sarah Knight £12.99
- Buckley London Purley Bracelet £25
- Giorgio Armani Si Eau De Parfum £52
- Marks & Spencer Bottle of Bubbly £10
- Adexe Freerunner Black & Gold Watch £109
- Something Wicked Arabella Balcony Bra £135
- Malee Verdure Soybean Candle £55
- Ideal of Sweden Carrara Gold Marble Phone Case £29.99
SHOP THIS POST
Looking for something for the man in your life? Check out my Valentine’s gift guide for him here.
Don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin to stay up to date with all my latest posts!