I am absolutely addicted to these raw, chocolatey balls of goodness.
Having given up chocolate for lent, I was on the hunt for something that would satisfy my sweet tooth and oh boy I’ve found it! These bliss balls are the perfect snack for an energy boost and have put an end to my chocolate cravings. Did I mention they taste like Nutella?
I’m so excited to share this recipe with you guys!
- 150g hazelnuts
- 100g dates (I used dried dates soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes to soften)
- 1tbsp cacao powder + extra for rolling
- 25g melted coconut oil
- Place the hazelnuts in the food processor and blitz to form a flour.
- Add the dates (drained of water), cacao powder and coconut oil and process until all the ingredients are combined.
- Use your hands to roll the mixture into little balls, rolling each in cacao powder if you want a more chocolatey flavour.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or enjoy them straight away!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you!
Leave a comment below or share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #healthytwenties