This 3 ingredient pancake recipe will work every time! They won’t fall apart, no sticking to the pan or turning to mush. They taste great and you can make them in minutes with ingredients you’re sure to already have at home.
- 240ml almond milk
- 1 spotty banana
- 140g wholegrain rolled oats (made into a flour)
- Coconut oil (for frying)
Optional: cinnamon, berries, vanilla.
- Firstly make your own oat flour by adding rolled oats to the food processor and pulsing until they have ground into a powder-like consistency
- Then place banana and almond milk into the mixer and pulse until mixture is smooth.
- Add a little coconut oil to a pre heated frying pan and then spoon 2 tbsps of the mixture into the pan
- After 2-3 minutes (once bubbles begin to appear) flip the pancake over and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with fresh fruit, yoghurt, peanut butter etc…